Kaia and her friend, Cinnamon a little brown bear, are going on an adventure. Now that Ava has turned 1 she is old enough to be joining in the adventures and she wanted to have a blog as well!
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Hello everyone
We are going to go on a big plane to England and Switzerland to see lots of things. We hope you will join us on our adventure. Mops might help me to do my blog and Mummy and Daddy will look at it too.
Hi Kaia, I've never used a Blog before so I am new to this. But I am very excited to be able to follow your fun adventures as you travel overseas with your family. Aren't you lucky!! Make sure you behave very well when you are on the plane (I am sure you will) and make sure you try to get some sleep because or else you will be very tired when you get to England. lots and lots of love always xx
Hi Kaia - or should I be saying goodnight or goodbye or good morning? Anyway good coconut oil you told me! So good coconut oil to you too and little buzzy bee says buzz and Vi Vi and Tabitha Rose say meow meow and bring them back a mouse and Hunka Munka and Tom Thumb say please bring them back some cheese and Aunty Jess has gone to bed and so can't say anything at the moment! But I can say I love you:) and hope you enjoy all of your adventures xxxx 4 kisses because you are?
Hi Kaia, I've never used a Blog before so I am new to this. But I am very excited to be able to follow your fun adventures as you travel overseas with your family. Aren't you lucky!! Make sure you behave very well when you are on the plane (I am sure you will) and make sure you try to get some sleep because or else you will be very tired when you get to England. lots and lots of love always xx
ReplyDeleteHi Kaia - or should I be saying goodnight or goodbye or good morning? Anyway good coconut oil you told me! So good coconut oil to you too and little buzzy bee says buzz and Vi Vi and Tabitha Rose say meow meow and bring them back a mouse and
ReplyDeleteHunka Munka and Tom Thumb say please bring them back some cheese and Aunty Jess has gone to bed and so can't say anything at the moment! But I can say I love you:) and hope you enjoy all of your adventures xxxx 4 kisses because you are?
Dear Kaia, thank you for this chance to see you on your exciting adventures. Lots of love to you and your family, Jo
ReplyDelete