Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Look who I met when I was out shopping yesterday


I found Rupert yesterday and I wanted to see him because I was missing him because Pops wasnt here to read his stories to me.  I think Pops is jealous that he didnt find Rupert too!

Rupert said that he was happy that I was reading his stories and going on his adventures with him

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Kaia- I am glad that your having so much fun with Rupert and also having many wonderful adventures - I see you smiling in most of the photos and I am very happy to be able to keep in touch via your blog. Everyone is well here - the garden looks pretty with white blossoms and deep pink azaleas - I will press some for you. Please give Mummy, Daddy, Ava and Mops my warm greetings and butterfly wishes with strawberries and cream just for you:) :) :) :) 4 smiley faces xxxx Imogen xxxx oh! And this weekend Aunty Jess and I will go to Harleys 1st birthday party!

    ReplyDelete