Kaia and her friend, Cinnamon a little brown bear, are going on an adventure. Now that Ava has turned 1 she is old enough to be joining in the adventures and she wanted to have a blog as well!
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Kaia building
Kaia wanted Mops and Pops to be able to see the types of towers she can build now. Even with the help of a little sister! One of them is taller than she is too!
Some fabulous tower building there Kaia! It must be hard when you have little sisters intent on knocking things down! I think I recognise some Pops blocks in there too!
Some fabulous tower building there Kaia! It must be hard when you have little sisters intent on knocking things down! I think I recognise some Pops blocks in there too!
ReplyDeletePops says: That's a lovely tower, Kaia. I'll bet you were very careful putting to top block on!
ReplyDelete